Author Topic: Sheriff: I won’t let Aaron Hernandez get married  (Read 1207 times)

Offline happyg

Sheriff: I won’t let Aaron Hernandez get married
« on: July 03, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »

If Aaron Hernandez wants to marry his high school sweetheart and mother of his 7-month-old daughter, it’s not going to happen while he’s in the Bristol County jail, Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA TODAY Sports on Tuesday.

Whether Hernandez wanted to tie the knot for love or courtroom strategy, Hodgson won’t have it.

“I don’t subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you’re a good citizen,” he said. “We’ll do everything we can to not have that happen.”

Full Story: Sheriff: I won’t let Aaron Hernandez get married

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/03/sheriff-i-wont-let-aaron-hernandez-get-married/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Sheriff: I won’t let Aaron Hernandez get married
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 06:54:41 pm »
He doesn't want her testifying against him...slick move.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 07:03:17 pm »
Rapunzel, curse your cynicism: He doesn't want her testifying against him...slick move.

I thought sure he was trying to do the right thing by this young lady: his high school sweetheart and mother of his 7-month-old daughter

You have shattered all my romantic notions.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:15:59 pm »
Rapunzel, curse your cynicism: He doesn't want her testifying against him...slick move.

I thought sure he was trying to do the right thing by this young lady: his high school sweetheart and mother of his 7-month-old daughter

You have shattered all my romantic notions.

~LOL~ if it was romantic he'd have married her 17 months ago.... before she got pregnant.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 12:43:40 am »
~LOL~ if it was romantic he'd have married her 17 months ago.... before she got pregnant.
:amen:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org