Author Topic: Obama admin gathering financial data on Americans without warrants  (Read 1153 times)

rangerrebew

http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/jw-obtains-records-detailing-obama-administrations-warrantless-collection-of-citizens-personal-financial-data/

This is more spying on Americans without a legal basis. >:D

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama admin gathering financial data on Americans without warrants
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:17:10 pm »
Which is why I've basically taken a neutral stance on Snowden.  While his actions fall under treason, is it any less treasonous than what has been going in at all levels in Washington, DC?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 10:19:38 pm »
Which is why I've basically taken a neutral stance on Snowden.  While his actions fall under treason, is it any less treasonous than what has been going in at all levels in Washington, DC?
The main reason I haven't taken a stance on Snowden either..  :patriot:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:20:30 pm by flowers »

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:41:29 pm »

I dance with glee at all the embarrassment that has been caused for this administration. They bring this upon themselves.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 11:05:09 pm »

I'm in the same camp, Rapunzel.

Who can take the word "traitor" seriously when the person who's supposed to be our President is more guilty than anyone in our lifetime?

I think we're all pretty much numb......
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:05:39 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 11:09:24 pm »
I think selling out your country and your citizens for your own self-aggrandizement is equally as treasonous. :shrug:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776