Author Topic: Meet Twitter Women Turned On By Aaron Hernandez Being an Accused Murderer  (Read 996 times)

Offline mrclose

People describe these sayings as cliches.

“Girls are attracted to bad boys.”

“Nice guys finish last.”

Maybe there is something to these cliches.

Ladies of the forum .. I'm gettin me some tats tomorrow! :pondering:

Ain't doing no murder though .. tats is it! **nononono*
(Hows my thug talk comin along?)

I'll save some of you the time and post .. a favorite 'tweet'! :beer:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/meet-twitter-women-turned-on-by-aaron-hernandez-being-an-accused-murderer/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
This is nothing new.  Women have been fawning over murders since recorded history began.

Twitter, BookFace, etc. just gives them new ways to show how stupid they are.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Cincinnatus

A definitely curious phenomenon.

Indeed, a great many women wanted Ramirez's [the LA Night stalker] attention and he was happy to give it. Never before had he had so many female admirers, and lines soon formed to get into prison to visit with him. While some claimed to believe him innocent, others just thought he was cute or sexy. Those who sensed how dangerous he was admitted that this quality aroused them.

Ramirez, a brutal and sadistic murderer, even wound up marrying one of his groupies.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/s_k_groupies/6.html
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rosaleen

I have never understood that sicko attraction. Personally, I'd just want to go up to them and beat the crap out of them with a baseball bat, both the criminals and the idiots attracted to them. What are they thinking?

Offline Rapunzel

I have never understood that sicko attraction. Personally, I'd just want to go up to them and beat the crap out of them with a baseball bat, both the criminals and the idiots attracted to them. What are they thinking?

I've never understood it.  Scott Peterson is another who has groupies.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776