Author Topic: Rodham: The Movie  (Read 742 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Rodham: The Movie
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:38:23 AM »

Online mountaineer

Re: Rodham: The Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »
Well, reading that] certainly put me off my cocoa. I may not be able to eat for days, so I guess it was worth it in a potential weight loss kind of way.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
I read a book by Barbara Olson, I think it was the book Titled Hell To Pay. Anyway in the book I read it said when Hil first met Bill and they started to go into politics some one had to take Hillary aside and ask her to shave her under arms and legs.   

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 02:44:50 PM »
I read a book by Barbara Olson, I think it was the book Titled Hell To Pay. Anyway in the book I read it said when Hil first met Bill and they started to go into politics some one had to take Hillary aside and ask her to shave her under arms and legs.

LOL I read it too, I thought that was after he lost 're-election as governor.. but the fact she was pure hippie stuck with me these last few years with her stringy hair.... I think the reason Bill was uninterested in sex with her was in her mirror.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »

LOL I read it too, I thought that was after he lost 're-election as governor.. but the fact she was pure hippie stuck with me these last few years with her stringy hair.... I think the reason Bill was uninterested in sex with her was in her mirror.
It may have been after that loss?  It has been some time since I read that book. My mother was still alive and one day when she saw me reading that book she asked me to cover up Hils face.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 11:07:23 PM »
It may have been after that loss?  It has been some time since I read that book. My mother was still alive and one day when she saw me reading that book she asked me to cover up Hils face.

~LOL~ That's funny.

I read all the Clinton books - after they left office.  I found it interesting that all along the British papers covered everything they were doing and out press totally ignored it...... just like today. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf