Author Topic: UK bans Pamela Geller ("Atlas Shrugs" blogger) and anti-jihadist Robert Spencer from entering country  (Read 764 times)

Online mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't want her.

She should stay away. This is OUR hurt.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline andy58-in-nh

"Islamophobia" is a smear, employed by the cowardly in order to propitiate a death cult that seeks their submission.

So, cutting off heads in the name of Allah is now an acceptable Islamic practice in Britain, which appears to recognize the right of Muslims to kill those they consider "infidels", but not the right of others to object or criticize the faith that promotes such behavior.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline raml

Your hurt caused by the practices of your country EC

Online mountaineer

Your hurt, EC?  So what's the logic behind barring non-terrorist Americans from visiting your country?  How are these two (and Michael Savage, for that matter) going to harm you folks?

Offline Cincinnatus

The murder of Lee Rigby was not one country's "hurt". It is of a piece with the persecution of the Copts in Egypt, the burning of Christian churches with congregants still inside in Nigeria, the attacks and forced emigration of Christians in Syria, and the Tsarnev bombings in Boston. As such anyone who wishes to mourn Rigby's passing should be allowed to attend just as we would happy to have  Brits to join us in mourning the events during the Boston Marathon.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Your hurt, EC?  So what's the logic behind barring non-terrorist Americans from visiting your country?  How are these two (and Michael Savage, for that matter) going to harm you folks?

Please tell me exactly what good they would do.

Online mountaineer

They planned to attent the memorial as a show of support. What "good" would you have any visitor to your country do?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
They planned to attent the memorial as a show of support. What "good" would you have any visitor to your country do?

No. They planned to attend the memorial to make a point.

Sorry. His death was foul enough already without turning it into a damned circus.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf