Author Topic: PENTAGON: Country 'Safer' With Openly Gay Troops...  (Read 799 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
PENTAGON: Country 'Safer' With Openly Gay Troops...
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:49 PM »

Support the USO

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: PENTAGON: Country 'Safer' With Openly Gay Troops...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:06:35 PM »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »
Are these gays going to be sent into front line duty in the middle east?  If they are, and they are captured, they muslimes will show the world what they think of gays. 13859
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 06:49:54 PM »
Are these gays going to be sent into front line duty in the middle east?  If they are, and they are captured, they muslimes will show the world what they think of gays.
Look what they did to Ambassador Stevens, and I haven't heard whether or not they even knew he was gay.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »
 :nometalk:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 03:42:38 PM »
Good grief....... they have destroyed out military right out from under us!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »
I am sick and disgusted at what has become of our country. Ignorance is knowledge. Weakness is strength. Lies are truth.

In the absence of an organized opposition, those who love freedom are powerless before the onslaught of collectivist, Progressive insanity.

The GOP is useless, as presently constituted at its leadership level. Worse than useless, actually.  There are no leaders. Only professional politicians who avoid even the slightest whiff of principle. They have no idea what is happening, and don't really care, as long as they get to keep their jobs.

Time is short, people. Very short. We are one manufactured crisis away from dictatorship - only it will never be called that.  It never is.  It will be called "security". It will be called "equality". It will be called "justice".

It will be called "freedom".

If you disagree, you will be called names. "Radical". "Hateful". "Crazy". "Selfish". "Dangerous". You will be made to obey, one way or the other. Oh, I know: it can't possibly happen here.

The hell it can't.

But here's the difference: the Nazis wanted to conquer the world. Our Progressives want the world to conquer us.

Wake up.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 07:42:15 PM »
I am sick and disgusted at what has become of our country. Ignorance is knowledge. Weakness is strength. Lies are truth.

In the absence of an organized opposition, those who love freedom are powerless before the onslaught of collectivist, Progressive insanity.

The GOP is useless, as presently constituted at its leadership level. Worse than useless, actually.  There are no leaders. Only professional politicians who avoid even the slightest whiff of principle. They have no idea what is happening, and don't really care, as long as they get to keep their jobs.

Time is short, people. Very short. We are one manufactured crisis away from dictatorship - only it will never be called that.  It never is.  It will be called "security". It will be called "equality". It will be called "justice".

It will be called "freedom".

If you disagree, you will be called names. "Radical". "Hateful". "Crazy". "Selfish". "Dangerous". You will be made to obey, one way or the other. Oh, I know: it can't possibly happen here.

The hell it can't.

But here's the difference: the Nazis wanted to conquer the world. Our Progressives want the world to conquer us.

Wake up.

Well said. Unfortunately, I feel it's too late. You and I, and those like us understand the peril. We know what's being lost. But, we're being overwhelmed by sheer numbers. The takeover of the school system is reaping huge dividends to the communists.

We are watching it happen, observing, lamenting, and commiserating. The transformation of the GOP into a parody of what an opposition party should be has been the last straw. Those of us who are aware are without even a vehicle to stem the communist tide.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf