Author Topic: Sgt. 1st Class Dillard Johnson is the deadliest US soldier on record - with 2,746 kills [WTF?]  (Read 836 times)

Offline DCPatriot

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 07:23:15 PM by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline DCPatriot

My first question.....why in the world would this guy publicize what he did?

He's put a death warrant on himself.    OR.....did the Obama administration "out him" and leaked to the media where he was including his resume?

If they pin a dagger to somebody for a freaking cartoon.....why would you acknowledge that you've killed 2,746?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

My first question.....why in the world would this guy publicize what he did?

He's put a death warrant on himself.    OR.....did the Obama administration "out him" and leaked to the media where he was including his resume?

If they pin a dagger to somebody for a freaking cartoon.....why would you acknowledge that you've killed 2,746?

My reaction, too.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Rosaleen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf