Author Topic: ‘Soul Surfer’ Who Lost Her Arm in Shark Attack Makes Life-Changing Announcement  (Read 686 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Terrific story, terrific movie. Best wishes to you Bethany.

Over the past decade, Bethany Hamilton‘s story has been told through media, a feature film (“Soul Surfer”) and a book. After losing her arm in a shark attack at the age of 13, the surfer has been a source of inspiration for millions of Americans. She has delivered a plethora of speeches and made countless television appearances, highlighting how faith helped her move beyond her very-serious injuries.

Now, Hamilton has made another life-changing announcement: She’s getting married.

Grind TV reports that no official announcement has been made, but Hamilton has discussed her fiancee — and engagement — on Facebook and her website. On May 2, she wrote the following on her fan page: “One year ago today, I met an amazing man, now we will spend the rest of our lives together and I’m soo excited! I love you Adam!”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/07/soul-surfer-who-lost-her-arm-in-shark-attack-makes-life-changing-announcement/?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=may
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams