Author Topic: Nadal Bounced In 1st Round Of Wimbledon; 1st Career Loss In 1st Round Of Major  (Read 485 times)

Offline flowers

Online DCPatriot

You have to think that perhaps he took the 1st round for granted and partied a bit too long leading up to the match.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Online mountaineer

That was a shocker. Now if only the sports guys would talk about tennis, and not the Maria-Serena spat.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
That was a shocker. Now if only the sports guys would talk about tennis, and not the Maria-Serena spat.
Keep in mind, from a guy's perspective, Maria is much easier on the eyes... :whistle:

Online mountaineer

Keep in mind, from a guy's perspective, Maria is much easier on the eyes... :whistle:
I have no doubt.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online DCPatriot

I have no doubt.

What kind of attraction did "my" boyfriend see in Serena Williams?   That's what I'd be wondering if I were Maria.

Then again...is Maria only using the guy to get under SW's scales?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf