Author Topic: NSA Surveillance of Politicians: Be ‘Compliant’ or Be Exposed (Think Petraeus)  (Read 612 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://minutemennews.com/2013/06/nsa-surveillance-of-politicians-be-compliant-or-be-exposed-think-petraeus/

NSA Surveillance of Politicians: Be ‘Compliant’ or Be Exposed (Think Petraeus)

22 June 2013

You ever wonder why politicians never follow through with their campaign promises? A lot of it does have to do with the irresistible bribes they are enticed with once they get into office, the back-room deals and that fact that these politicians don’t have backbones. But there might be another reason. They’re being snooped on by the NSA too. It’s a way to ensure these politicians keep playing the game and are compliant with their “handlers,” lest they be exposed, humiliated, and forced to resign.

Russ Tice is a former intelligence analyst and whistleblower during the George W. days. He said that the intelligence community kept surveillance over all sorts of politicians, ranging from military officials to judges to congressmen and senators. Here are some of the things he pointed out:
“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial… But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people… Here’s the big one… [T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:49:17 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

Like you noted on another thread, we haven't heard much lately from Issa about Benghazi. Perhaps someone should ask him ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org