Author Topic: NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another Muslim savage  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/06/22/near-total-media-blackout-on-throat-slashing-murder-of-british-disabled-man-in-a-wheelchair-by-another-muslim-savage/

NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another Muslim savage

Daha Mohammed, 51, of Abbotts Close, was charged with the murder of Colin Greenaway. Gary Cook, who lives in the flat above Colin Greenaway’s in Abbotts Close, said he rushed down after one of his neighbour’s carers knocked on his doors in floods of tears on Saturday. The disabled man stabbed to death in Thamesmead was described as a ‘great neighbour and friend’ by one of the first people to find him.

Neighbour Gary Cook was one of the first people to find Colin Greenway

London24  (h/t Susan K) The 56-year-old, who was confined to a wheelchair having had toes amputated due to gangrene, was found dead at 2pm, having had his throat cut. Mr Cook said he still cannot believe what happened, adding he would often share a laugh with Mr Greenaway, and last saw him just two days before he was killed. He said: “Colin was a neighbour and a friend and I can’t believe what’s happened.

“I’ve known him for about 10 years, he’s helped me out and I’d help him out. Because he was wheelchair-bound I’d go and get something for him at the shop if he needed anything.” The 46-year-old is now questioning how safe the area is following the events of the weekend.
He said: “I can’t believe something like this could happen in this area, everyone’s so nice. I’ve had to go to my doctor to get some pills because I’m struggling to sleep “When one of his carers came to my door in tears I got dressed quickly and rushed downstairs. I saw him lying on the floor and he wasn’t breathing. “It was clear nothing else could be done for him.”

A post-mortem examination at Greenwich Mortuary gave the cause of death as incised wounds to the throat.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Imam Omar Bakri Muhammad, who influenced Mujaheed Adebowale, the London beheader, disagrees saying, “Under Islam this (beheading) can be justified”, “I saw the film and we could see that he [the suspect] was being very courageous” and “To people around here [in the Middle East] he is a hero for what he has done.”

Indeed, ‘heroic’. Nothing is more courageous and heroic than two men running down one man in a car and then cutting him up while screaming praises to Allah.

Nothing is more courageous than cutting the throat of a man in a wheelchair.

Bakri, who has frequently suggested that “the enemy” are Westerners, particularly Americans and the British, says: “When you meet the enemy, slice their own necks. And when you make the blood spill all over, and the enemy becomes so tired, now start to take from them prisoners. Then free them or exchange them until the war is finished.

“Verily they remind the sunnah (actions/sayings of the prophet Mohammed) of removing the head of the enemy. They remind the sunnah of slaughtering the enemy. They remind the sunnah of how to strike the neck of the enemy. We saw him in his brother’s house. They removed the head of the enemy\u2026 Use the sword and remove the head of the enemy.”

But this mullah ‘misunderstands’ Islam…a lot…even though throat slashing is commanded by Allah. Allah is so hard to understand…when it’s convenient to go into denial.

Mozzies contradict the words of Allah to our face. How can anything they say be trusted.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Thamesmead. Less than three miles from Woolwich barracks.

Looks like we got us a nest of vipers here.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

Looks like we got us a nest of vipers here.
An apt description.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org