Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: NSA Spying On – And Blackmailing – Top Government Officials, Judges And Military Officers  (Read 822 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/bombshell-top-judges-generals-politicians-wiretapped

BOMBSHELL: NSA Spying On – And Blackmailing – Top Government Officials, Judges And Military Officers
June 21, 2013

(The Blaze) -- Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.

“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial,” Tice told Peter B. Collins on Boiling Frog Post News.

He went on: “But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people.”

Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.

“Here’s the big one,” he said. “[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.

“I was worried that the intelligence community now has sway over what is going on,” Tice said. Read more via The Blaze...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/bush-era-nsa-whistleblower-makes-most-explosive-allegations-yet-about-true-extent-of-govt-surveillance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.

As I mentioned last night, this actually isn't shocking considering Obama's connection with his cousin and terrorist supporter Odinga, including campaigning for him in Africa. It would be irresponsible not to check on someone with a connection to a major militant/islamist figure.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
More bullshit fed us on a daily basis.

They insinuate that Barack Obama had nothing in his past that could have been used to blackmail him.

And at the same time feeds the rumor that Justice Roberts was bugged and ultimately blackmailed...again, to rile us up. 

"Are you freaking kidding me?   What's next....what's next...?".....as that youtube obama critic says.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

More bullshit fed us on a daily basis.

They insinuate that Barack Obama had nothing in his past that could have been used to blackmail him.

And at the same time feeds the rumor that Justice Roberts was bugged and ultimately blackmailed...again, to rile us up. 

"Are you freaking kidding me?   What's next....what's next...?".....as that youtube obama critic says.

I have zero doubt Roberts has been blackmailed,
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776