Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: June 21, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »

Support the USO

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 02:38:23 PM »
He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.

As I mentioned last night, this actually isn't shocking considering Obama's connection with his cousin and terrorist supporter Odinga, including campaigning for him in Africa. It would be irresponsible not to check on someone with a connection to a major militant/islamist figure.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:39:44 PM »
More bullshit fed us on a daily basis.

They insinuate that Barack Obama had nothing in his past that could have been used to blackmail him.

And at the same time feeds the rumor that Justice Roberts was bugged and ultimately blackmailed...again, to rile us up. 

"Are you freaking kidding me?   What's next....what's next...?".....as that youtube obama critic says.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 03:35:14 PM »
More bullshit fed us on a daily basis.

They insinuate that Barack Obama had nothing in his past that could have been used to blackmail him.

And at the same time feeds the rumor that Justice Roberts was bugged and ultimately blackmailed...again, to rile us up. 

"Are you freaking kidding me?   What's next....what's next...?".....as that youtube obama critic says.

I have zero doubt Roberts has been blackmailed,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf