Author Topic: Bush-era whistle-blower: Obama was NSA wiretap victim in 2004  (Read 978 times)

Offline happyg

Former National Security Agency analyst Russ Tice, a Bush-era whistleblower, has recently made some startling claims that the federal government’s wiretap endeavors targeted high-ranking government including military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

One of those target wound up being elected president. In appearance on “The Boiling Frogs Show” on Wednesday, Tice made the astonishing claim that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Democratic Senate hopeful Barack Obama in 2004, weeks prior to his breakout at the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston.

“Now, here’s the big one,” Tice said. “I haven’t given you any names. This was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now. ”

In 2006, Tice was a whistleblower revealing other indiscretions of the Bush administration NSA, claiming that revealing details about government spying on citizens was an effort to clear his conscience.

Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DmN80yi5mo&feature=player_embedded

(h/t Huffington Post)

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/bush-era-whistle-blower-obama-was-nsa-wiretap-victim-in-2004/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Bush-era whistle-blower: Obama was NSA wiretap victim in 2004
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:31 pm »
What's good for the goose ~LOL~  however, I am not certain I believe this, more than likely this whistle blower is trying to ride on the coattails of the current scandal.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:33:18 pm by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:42:52 pm »
What's good for the goose ~LOL~  however, I am not certain I believe this, more than likely this whistle blower is trying to ride on the coattails of the current scandal.

I have my doubts, as well, but thought the article would make for good conversation.  :whistle:

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 01:10:16 am »
"Bush-era"

Low-infos will see this term in the headline and be convinced this guy worked for Bush, and is spilling the beans.  Just wait. 

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 05:20:55 am »
This actually makes sense. Remember that Obama went to Africa in the mid 2000s to campaign for his relative Raila Odinga. A relative who, by the way, had terrorist ties and was responsible for starting a genocide and also met with his brother Abongo Obama who is a Luo activist and a Militant Muslim.

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2012/04/unmasking-raila-odinga-facts-you-will.html

It would have been irresponsible not to investigate someone who is advancing in the government with that type of overt connection just a few years after 9/11.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 05:29:25 am »
Also to add to my previous note, Tice 'blew the whistle' on the program that specifically targeted Americans who had contact with suspected terrorists. Exactly something they would have checked up on with Obama regarding his Odinga ties.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060207083609/http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=\SpecialReports\archive\200601\SPE20060125a.html

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 05:32:21 am »
Former National Security Agency analyst Russ Tice, a Bush-era whistleblower, has recently made some startling claims that the federal government’s wiretap endeavors targeted high-ranking government including military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

Could the list possibly include a currently sitting member of the Supreme Court?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams