Author Topic: Worried About Big Brother? What About LITTLE Brother With Access to INVADE YOUR LIFE?  (Read 789 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As I watched NSA hearings today, I listened to the NSA reps talk about how there were safeguards in place to prevent abuse of their surveillance privileges. I knew I could no longer be silent about the truth behind surveillance rights and just how easy it is to circumvent the system to invade our lives.
I was stalked because safeguards for Government surveillance are inadequate. If this happend to me, it can happen to YOU.

NSA surveillance to prevent terrorism is one thing, but how would you feel if someone in your local law enforcement agency had the same kind of access to your private cell phone, email, social media, and gps locations?

I was told by a local level law enforcement officer that he and other officers are circumventing the safeguards and abusing equipment and surveillance privileges in their agencies for personal reasons that have nothing to do professional investigations.

Read more: http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/06/worried-about-big-brother-what-about-little-brother-with-access-to-invade-your-life-2/#ixzz2Wd1mVkdk

Offline mountaineer

I do have to wonder why DHS has provided so much "stuff" for local law enforcement in the tiny towns of my region. They have very little crime with which to contend, so I guess they have to occupy themselves somehow.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

I do have to wonder why DHS has provided so much "stuff" for local law enforcement in the tiny towns of my region. They have very little crime with which to contend, so I guess they have to occupy themselves somehow.  :shrug:

I was talking to a person who is in charge of investigating welfare fraud. She told me that her office has access to the client's passwords and that is one way to catch the cheaters. I asked her if she could get my information, and she said yes, that it is easy to access anyone's.