Author Topic: 'Tell your boss I owe him another friggin' beer:' Hot mic catches NSA boss praising FBI chiefs for supportive testimony on surveillance programs  (Read 421 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
'Tell your boss I owe him another friggin' beer:' Hot mic catches NSA boss praising FBI chiefs for supportive testimony on surveillance programs

By Hayley Peterson

PUBLISHED: 15:23 EST, 18 June 2013 | UPDATED: 15:24 EST, 18 June 2013

The director of the National Security Agency was overheard offering a round of beer to the FBI's second-in-command following Tuesday's congressional hearing on the NSA's controversial surveillance programs.

The three-hour hearing had just wrapped up around 1 p.m. when NSA Director Keith Alexander turned to FBI Deputy Director Sean Joyce and praised him for his testimony.

'Thank you, Sean,' Alexander said, according to a clip of the exchange that was first reported by Ben Doernberg.

'Tell your boss I owe him another friggin' beer,' he added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344098/NSA-hearing-Tell-boss-I-owe-friggin-beer-Hot-mic-catches-NSA-boss-praising-FBI-chiefs-supportive-testimony-surveillance-programs.html#ixzz2WceIgMn4

Support the USO

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
Another friggin' beer - in other words, they've been covering each other's a$$es before this as well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf