Author Topic: 'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings': Paris Jackson's suicide attempt came days after learning that she does not share same biological father as brother  (Read 1526 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature

Offline Rapunzel

Yeah... SURE.

What do you mean?

She is a teen who has been through a lot more than any of us can imagine from the very time she was born..  I have a lot of empathy for her... she didn't ask to be born into this mess.

Offline GourmetDan

She is a teen who has been through a lot more than any of us can imagine from the very time she was born..  I have a lot of empathy for her... she didn't ask to be born into this mess.

Yeah, one of the casualties of 'modern' families.  More and more kids don't feel like they know who they are.  'Congrats' to science and the progs...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

Yeah, one of the casualties of 'modern' families.  More and more kids don't feel like they know who they are.  'Congrats' to science and the progs...

Exactly......

Offline jmyrlefuller

• Krampus
  • Angry goat-like creature
What do you mean?

Yeah, like any of this has any truth to it whatsoever. This "family friend" was probably a bloke who got paid (the same way tabloids do for stories like this) to give them a ludicrous scoop like this.

Offline Rapunzel

Yeah, like any of this has any truth to it whatsoever. This "family friend" was probably a bloke who got paid (the same way tabloids do for stories like this) to give them a ludicrous scoop like this.

One was her aunt who came out last week and said Paril would be better off living with Debbie Rowe.

You do know Paris tried to commit suicide last week and is still in the hospital????

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

She's beautiful.  She looks Russian or Ukranian.

Any idea who the sperm donor was?  I think it is clear why Jackson married Rowe... he had to in order to claim the kids as his own... everyone knew he shot blanks and they were not his.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

What do you mean?

Yes, she did.

Offline DCPatriot

I'm ashamed to tell you and Rap that...."I didn't get it!"

Please explain how she 'asked to be born'?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

I'm ashamed to tell you and Rap that...."I didn't get it!"

Please explain how she 'asked to be born'?

You will find out someday. hopefully not soon.........  :grouphug:

Offline DCPatriot

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf