Author Topic: CRIMINAL: ?Obama Implemented A Covert Program To Spy On, Infiltrate, Target, & Harass Christian Churches...  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.   :thud:
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Online musiclady

How much ya wanna bet that churches who preached Obama worship weren't harassed?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Just a taste of what is coming to every church once the Supreme Court forces homosexual "marriage" on the nation.

Any church which refuses to "marry" them will be targeted by the government.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline sinkspur

Just a taste of what is coming to every church once the Supreme Court forces homosexual "marriage" on the nation.

Any church which refuses to "marry" them will be targeted by the government.

I don't think the Supremes are going to do that; they'll leave it a state issue for now and won't demand that gay marriage come under the 14th amendment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf