Author Topic: CRIMINAL: ​Obama Implemented A Covert Program To Spy On, Infiltrate, Target, & Harass Christian Churches...  (Read 659 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://redflagnews.com/headlines/breaking-obama-admin-and-irs-implemented-a-covert-program-to-spy-on-infiltrate-target-and-harass-christian-churches

CRIMINAL: ​Obama Implemented A Covert Program To Spy On, Infiltrate, Target, & Harass Christian Churches...
June 15, 2013

On Thursday the Examiner provided an exclusive report indicating that the Obama administration had implemented a covert program beginning in 2009 that was intended to spy on conservative, evangelical Christian churches.

That program involved infiltration — sending in government operatives to join churches for the purpose of data collection. The government snoops would keep their eyes and ears open for criticism of the Obama administration, talk of Tea Party participation, conversations about gun ownership, and a number of other issues.

But a special report issued today by Fox News indicates that the program went far beyond infiltration and snooping. The IRS was used to harass Christian churches if they were identified as places where large numbers of anti-Obama citizens congregated for worship.

The Obama administration, according to the report, considered any public criticism of administration policies to be political in nature and should therefore impact whether or not these congregations were allowed to gain or keep their tax exempt status. Read more via The Examiner...

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-snoops-part-2-infiltrate-target-harass-churches
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.   :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

How much ya wanna bet that churches who preached Obama worship weren't harassed?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Just a taste of what is coming to every church once the Supreme Court forces homosexual "marriage" on the nation.

Any church which refuses to "marry" them will be targeted by the government.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline sinkspur

Just a taste of what is coming to every church once the Supreme Court forces homosexual "marriage" on the nation.

Any church which refuses to "marry" them will be targeted by the government.

I don't think the Supremes are going to do that; they'll leave it a state issue for now and won't demand that gay marriage come under the 14th amendment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.