Author Topic:  (Read 554 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: June 14, 2013, 01:04:20 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:05:42 AM »
Is there anyone among us who thinks the FBI IS investigating anything?  The reason Mueller was unable to give answers is because no one is looking into this at all at any level....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 07:04:33 AM »
Of course not. The administration (with news media assistance) will distract the LIV with shiny objects until they forget the scandals, one by one.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:00:38 AM »
Is there anyone among us who thinks the FBI IS investigating anything?  The reason Mueller was unable to give answers is because no one is looking into this at all at any level....

It would appear as if the Obama Administration was simply following its own declaration that "the government is us". It can therefore do no wrong, and certainly may be trusted to investigate itself.

Actually, no.

Here's what they're really doing:

Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:31:26 AM »
Ugh.  I hate that picture.  Such a childish, petulant president for these childish, petulant times.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:55:45 AM »
Ugh.  I hate that picture.  Such a childish, petulant president for these childish, petulant times.

And thus, sadly appropriate - to a point.

I wish our times (really: our people) were merely "childish and petulant", for such things are in time, outgrown. But Americans today are also superficial, self-absorbed, shallow, morally-challenged and ethically confused.

Once again - just like the man we've chosen to lead us.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf