Author Topic: FBI Director Testifies He Doesn't Know Who's Leading Investigation in IRS Case  (Read 1328 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffstall/fbi-director-testifies-he-doesnt-know-whos-leading-investigation-irs-case

FBI Director Testifies He Doesn't Know Who's Leading Investigation in IRS Case
June 13, 2013 - 1:24 PM

By Joe Schoffstall

While testifying before the House Judiciary Committee today, FBI Director Robert Mueller could not name the lead investigator in the IRS case involving the targeting of conservative groups. It is now one month into the investigation.

Rep Jim Jordan (R-OH): "Can you tell me who the lead investigator is?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BPrUCPTWTAo

Mueller: "Off the top of my head, no."

Jordan: "It's the most important issue in front of the country in the last six weeks, and you don't know who's heading up the case? Who the lead investigator is?"

Mueller: "At this juncture, no, I do not know."

Mueller also claimed ignorance when Rep. Jordan asked him if anyone had contacted the victims of the IRS scandal.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

I know nothing!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Because there isn't any investigation transpiring at the moment, that's why.

They're navel gazing......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Mueller's testimony and probably management should be an embarrassment to professional intelligence people.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

I was laughing out loud at how idiotic he sounded during questioning....... good grief, if he worked for me I would have fired him on the spot.  Between his testimony and the testimony from the new head of the IRS one thing is crystal clear, they are doing nothing other than trying to ride it out and hope it goes away like Benghazi and Fast and Furious.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I was laughing out loud at how idiotic he sounded during questioning....... good grief, if he worked for me I would have fired him on the spot.  Between his testimony and the testimony from the new head of the IRS one thing is crystal clear, they are doing nothing other than trying to ride it out and hope it goes away like Benghazi and Fast and Furious.
FBI Director Mueller, GW Bush appointee

IRS Commissioner Shulman, Bush appointee

Over and over the GOP has gotten all excited about damaging Obama, only to be confronted with having virtually no political legs to stand on.

BTW polls show that the IRS topic is the most fruitful for the GOP to pursue. Not Benghazi. Not NSA.

In an organization managing scarce resources, that would mean deploying most effort on the IRS issue. It would mean some form of coordination, intelligently, towards achieving an agreed objective.

That objective should be blocking Obama iniatives, and winning 2014 elections.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

IRS Commissioner Shulman, Bush appointee

Yes, Bush did appoint him. HOWEVER he is a democrat, donates to Democrats and votes for Democrats. Obama named a Republican LaHood to run Transportation (into the ground) is that Bush's fault, too.

As for Mueller... He reports to the AG....doesn't manner who appoints the director of the FBI what matters is who HIS boss is.  What is abundandtly clear from the tesimony yesterday is there is no investigation - none, nada, zilch... he looked like a deer in the headlights under questioning because he had no answers. I have seen Mueller testify many times in the past, never has he appeared more incompetent than yesterday.  But if you want to blame Bush, knock yourself out.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

BTW polls show that the IRS topic is the most fruitful for the GOP to pursue. Not Benghazi. Not NSA.

The IRS is the most 'fruitful', but even so, 60- 73%, depending on different polling,  want the Benghazi scandal investigated. As many want the NSA investigated, as well. So, all in all, it's a toss-up.

Offline sinkspur

Only the blindest refuse to see the end game here.

Obammy and his minions have learned the most important lesson from the Clinton scandals:  Run out the clock until the American people lose interest.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

famousdayandyear

IRS=  First amendment violations
BENGHAZI=  TREASON by aiding and abetting the enemies of the United States

IRS may be easier
BENGHAZI is crucial in upholding a constitutional republic.  We the people understand this as a basic priority.