Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh ‘disappointed’ in Rubio [AUDIO]  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Limbaugh ‘disappointed’ in Rubio [AUDIO]
« on: June 12, 2013, 06:20:06 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/11/rush-limbaugh-disappointed-in-rubio-audio/

Rush Limbaugh ‘disappointed’ in Rubio [AUDIO]
7:07 PM 06/11/2013
Jeff Poor

On his Tuesday radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said he is “disappointed” in Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio for changing his position on immigration and border security.

Limbaugh made the comment as he was responding to a listener email who said he or she is disenfranchised with the political process and who went as far as to question the value of listening to his radio show. Part of the listener’s despair was due to Rubio’s decision to support legalization for illegal immigrants before border security.

The email, as read by Limbaugh:

I’m at a point where I’m torn as to what to do. Where this country stands, there’s little point in listening to your show and subscribing to your Web page until maybe the 2014 elections, if we get the Senate. The reason for this is that you indicate we can’t make a difference in what’s happening in this country until that time. You say we can’t impeach Obama, so to me that means we can’t stop him. Without your help, we don’t have any impact on Congress. There are only a handful of Republicans with the onions to speak up, so basically we are without a meaningful voice in the country as Obama takes us down to the point of no return, ven now. Rubio said that in his amnesty bill, legalization is now first and then securing the border is later. That’s in complete contrast to his earlier written-in-stone position.

Limbaugh reacted to the Rubio portion by expressing his disappointment in Rubio as well.

“I have to say, he said that in an interview with the Spanish language network, and that bothered me,” Limbaugh said. “That just disappointed me. Am I right, Rubio has always said security first, nothing else, and he’ll pull out of the bill. So he told a Hispanic-speaking audience that legalization has to come first and then border security. Anyway, the email writer observes that.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34