Author Topic: Judge Napolitano To Shep Smith: NSA Leaker An ‘American Hero’ Who Exposed ‘Extraordinary Violations’  (Read 1057 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/judge-napolitano-to-shep-smith-nsa-leaker-an-american-hero-who-exposed-extraordinary-violations/

Judge Napolitano To Shep Smith: NSA Leaker An ‘American Hero’ Who Exposed ‘Extraordinary Violations’
by Andrew Kirell | 3:24 pm, June 10th, 2013

Appearing on Fox’s Studio B this afternoon, senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano gave a frank assessment of NSA leaker Edward Snowden as “an American hero” who went great lengths to expose “extraordinary violations” of fundamental American values within the government.

“I describe this man has an American hero,” the judge told host Shepard Smith, “willing to risk life and liberty in order to expose to the American people one of the most extraordinary violations of the American principles, value judgments and the Constitution itself in all of our history.”

Napolitano continued: “[Snowden] is aware of the personal danger to himself. He knows of the likelihood of prosecution. But he also understands that the government listening to half the country is not what was bargained for when statutes were enacted in the days and weeks after 9/11.”

Asked by Smith what he thinks of the lawmakers and judges involved in signing off on the NSA’s data collection, Napolitano bluntly said: “They’re unworthy of their jobs as guardians of the American constitution.” He added:

“Anybody who thinks it is consistent with the Constitution for spies in the United States of America, working for the federal government, to spy on more than half the country, does not understand the Constitution, does not accept our values, does not understand our history and ought not be in office.”

“We raise Hell like we are raising now,” he concluded when asked what American civilians can do to change the situaiton.

Watch below, via Fox:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

I was watching Judge Napolitano on Cavuto the other day and the first thing that came to my mind was Daniel Ellsberg.  The Democrats held him and the new york times in such high regard based upon leaking the Pentagon Papers.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was watching Judge Napolitano on Cavuto the other day and the first thing that came to my mind was Daniel Ellsberg.  The Democrats held him and the new york times in such high regard based upon leaking the Pentagon Papers.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot.

Exactomondo!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Daniel Ellsberg says this is the most important leak, including the Pentagon Papers, in history.  He says "the so-called intelligence community has become the United Stasi of America".

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,104437.0.html

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 12:34:36 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!