Author Topic: Funny Interview with Father of 22 Children by 14 Women  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Funny Interview with Father of 22 Children by 14 Women
« on: June 06, 2013, 05:46:30 am »
"Funny" interview, is it? That's how this piece is entitled at the source but I don't see one damn thing funny about this guy.

The local CBS affiliate in Nashville interviewed 33-year old Orlando Shaw outside the Metro Courthouse where he had been taken to court by the 14 mothers of his 22 children for tens of thousands of dollars in unpaid child support. The state of Tennessee pays $7,000 each month in assistance to support all of Shaw's children, but he's very "proud of them."

Video interview: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e48_1370468761

That 7 grand a month TN pays does NOT include any federal welfare benefits these women receive. That is not even mentioned.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:48:48 am by Cincinnatus »
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Funny Interview with Father of 22 Children by 14 Women
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:03:36 am »
An honest study, detailing black America would be interesting.

--What percent of children are in two parent families?
--What percent of those get assistance?

--What percent of children are in one parent families?
--What percent of those get assistance?

--What percent of fathers ordered to pay child support, actually pay any or all of ordered amount?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 11:56:53 am »
I formerly worked in the child support enforcement field, suing guys like this for paternity and child support on behalf of the state, and encountered a few like him. One of my guys had 10 children by six women, so I guess he was just an amateur compared to the inestimable Mr. Shaw.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 03:04:25 am »
And the last 10 or so of these ladies didn't catch on because ...?

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 12:48:15 am »
I don't think this is funny at all...this dude is a public nuisance and deserves castration AND incarceration...MUD  :amen:

There is a large subculture in America that treats intentional irresponsible behavior as though it were merely another form of human expression.

A society in which the act of vacating the duties of parental responsibility is held to possess no moral, legal or ethical consequence is one in which children have no value.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn