Author Topic: Professor Henry Graff : “I taught at Columbia for 46 years” Obama Could Not Have Gone There  (Read 1513 times)

Offline happyg

There is no shortage of evidence that Barrack H. Obama is quite possibly the most inept, deceptive and disgraceful president that America has ever seen.

With all that we do know about Barrack Obama, what don’t we know?

We know that congress refuses to investigate Obama’s birth certificate.  Why would they.  It would prove that either there are higher forces that choose presidents for us or that congress is just as inept and crooked as Obama himself.

We know that Obama’s records of school and much of his past have been either permanently sealed or investigators have been repeatedly denied access to them.

We also know that many people in Barrack Obama’s past have died.  Some of which has been in some very unusual and unexplainable ways.  These people, coincidentally, are also people that could have exposed truths about Obama.

Speaking of Barrack Hussein Obama… We also know that he lived a double life under the name “Barry Soetoro.”

As If all of that wasn’t enough, incredibly, there is more!

Let me introduce you to Wayne Allyn Root.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/userphoto/13706315.571692.jpg

Mr. Root is a Capitalist Evangelist, entrepreneur, and Libertarian-conservative Republican.  He is also A graduate of Columbia University.  He also graduated the same year as Obama and from the same classes as Obama, but Mr. Root doesn’t remember Barrack Obama.  In fact, neither does anyone else in those classes.

Root is not alone in coming out about Obama’s mysterious absence from Columbia.

There are a number of professors that taught at the prestigious university that say they have no recollection of having Obama in any of their classes either.  Of those professors, there is one that agreed to a full interview.

Meet Professor Henry Graff

Mr. Graff is perhaps the most legendary and honored professor ever at Columbia University. He was THE American History and Diplomatic History professor at Columbia for 46 years.

Of everything that Mr. Graff said in his interview, he ended by saying this -

“I’m very upset by the whole story. I am angry when I hear Obama called ‘the first President of the United States from Columbia University.’ I don’t consider him a Columbia student. I have no idea what he did on the Columbia campus. No one knows him.”

You would think that at a largely liberal collage, such as Columbia, former students and professors would be clamoring to say they have studied with Obama, produce pictures of them together or even claim to have shared a beer or two with the now president, but no, nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWwGvvFeCPs&feature=player_embedded

Does all of this not concern you?  Shouldn’t the main stream media be telling you about this?

More importantly…

Shouldn’t YOU be “up in arms” over this?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is not, and never has been, any verifiable objective evidence that Barry Soetoro aka, Barry Obama, aka, Barrack Obama, aka Barrack Hussein Obama, ever 'graduated' from any college at all.

There are no diplomas or records of a diploma. There are no attendance records of anyone with any of those names. There are no students or profs who remember him. There is no video tape of his graduation. There are no transcripts (which I have had to provide to every job I have ever had). There is nothing there. Empty. Void.

There is nothing but his word and hearsay from the MSM that he ever graduated from any college in America.

If I am wearing a tin-foil hat, then I can live with that. Just show me a single diploma from any University in America with the name Barack Hussein Obama on it. Is that too much to ask? Am I a racist for asking for a diploma?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 01:41:41 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

I believe there is something very wrong with Obama's past. However, it's a non starter. Not only was he elected, he was re-elected. The mush heads in America don't want to hear it.

Offline GourmetDan

We know that congress refuses to investigate Obama’s birth certificate.  Why would they.  It would prove that either there are higher forces that choose presidents for us or that congress is just as inept and crooked as Obama himself.

What's with the 'or' business?

It's very likely that both are true...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

Obama's rise to the top is almost surreal, like watching a movie about taking a guy from the gutter, making him over, and putting him in as president. Only, this is real. He and Michelle are nobodies, who came to think they are because of the MSM, but both know there is someone who is much, much bigger and violent, who own them, lock, stock, and barrel.

Offline GourmetDan

Obama's rise to the top is almost surreal, like watching a movie about taking a guy from the gutter, making him over, and putting him in as president. Only, this is real. He and Michelle are nobodies, who came to think they are because of the MSM, but both know there is someone who is much, much bigger and violent, who own them, lock, stock, and barrel.

It was the same with Clintoon and George W, just not as obvious.

We are being toyed with to see just how stupid we really are...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

"Meet John Doe" - 1941 - Gary Cooper.

It IS a lot like that.

Only diabolical, not benign.

And NOTHING like anything else that's ever been perpetrated on the American people before.

Obama is demonic.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.