Author Topic:  (Read 718 times)

Offline happyg

« on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:36:57 PM »
There is not, and never has been, any verifiable objective evidence that Barry Soetoro aka, Barry Obama, aka, Barrack Obama, aka Barrack Hussein Obama, ever 'graduated' from any college at all.

There are no diplomas or records of a diploma. There are no attendance records of anyone with any of those names. There are no students or profs who remember him. There is no video tape of his graduation. There are no transcripts (which I have had to provide to every job I have ever had). There is nothing there. Empty. Void.

There is nothing but his word and hearsay from the MSM that he ever graduated from any college in America.

If I am wearing a tin-foil hat, then I can live with that. Just show me a single diploma from any University in America with the name Barack Hussein Obama on it. Is that too much to ask? Am I a racist for asking for a diploma?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 09:41:41 PM by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:41:44 PM »
I believe there is something very wrong with Obama's past. However, it's a non starter. Not only was he elected, he was re-elected. The mush heads in America don't want to hear it.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:47:35 PM »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »
Obama's rise to the top is almost surreal, like watching a movie about taking a guy from the gutter, making him over, and putting him in as president. Only, this is real. He and Michelle are nobodies, who came to think they are because of the MSM, but both know there is someone who is much, much bigger and violent, who own them, lock, stock, and barrel.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 10:05:26 PM »
Obama's rise to the top is almost surreal, like watching a movie about taking a guy from the gutter, making him over, and putting him in as president. Only, this is real. He and Michelle are nobodies, who came to think they are because of the MSM, but both know there is someone who is much, much bigger and violent, who own them, lock, stock, and barrel.

It was the same with Clintoon and George W, just not as obvious.

We are being toyed with to see just how stupid we really are...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online musiclady

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 10:36:01 PM »

"Meet John Doe" - 1941 - Gary Cooper.

It IS a lot like that.

Only diabolical, not benign.

And NOTHING like anything else that's ever been perpetrated on the American people before.

Obama is demonic.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf