Author Topic:  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:52:20 PM »

Support the USO

Offline olde north church

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 07:51:07 AM »
I was watching Judge Napolitano on Cavuto the other day and the first thing that came to my mind was Daniel Ellsberg.  The Democrats held him and the new york times in such high regard based upon leaking the Pentagon Papers.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 08:17:33 AM »
I was watching Judge Napolitano on Cavuto the other day and the first thing that came to my mind was Daniel Ellsberg.  The Democrats held him and the new york times in such high regard based upon leaking the Pentagon Papers.  Now, the shoe is on the other foot.

Exactomondo!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »

Daniel Ellsberg says this is the most important leak, including the Pentagon Papers, in history.  He says "the so-called intelligence community has become the United Stasi of America".

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,104437.0.html

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:34:36 AM by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf