Author Topic: NSA Whistleblower: Obama Took Down General Petraeus with Surveillance Program  (Read 1287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/06/07/NSA-Whistle-blower-Obama-Took-Down-General-Petraeus-With-Surveillance-Program

William Binney, whistleblower and former NSA crypto-mathematician who served in the agency for decades, said the David Petraeus sex scandal was most likely exposed using illegal surveillance of his email.

7 Jun 2013
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

I believe Paul Broadwell was a plant, as well. We have a complete criminal government, and unless congress gets on the ball, we are doomed. The Hearings are, for the most part, only to inform. It's what is done with information that is important.

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, the irony. This video about illegal email surveillance opened (for me anyway) with an ad for Google, the company which facilitated the very illegal activities talked about in the video.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline GourmetDan

We have a complete criminal government...

Yes we do...

Congress will not save the Republic...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

Oh, the irony. This video about illegal email surveillance opened (for me anyway) with an ad for Google, the company which facilitated the very illegal activities talked about in the video.

Companies of that size are all about protecting management, nothing else...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

famousdayandyear

So was John Roberts compromised by NSA surveillance?  That's the only plausible explanation for his unfathomable ruling.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So was John Roberts compromised by NSA surveillance?  That's the only plausible explanation for his unfathomable ruling.

Agree.  Many thought someone/something got to Roberts (especially since the "unconstitutional" decision had been written).  I want to know what they turned him with and how the information was obtained. 

And who else they have in their sights.

These are very frightening times.