Author Topic: Obama on Privacy Concerns: My Emails Could Be Targeted Too  (Read 739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama on Privacy Concerns: My Emails Could Be Targeted Too
« on: June 07, 2013, 07:52:58 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/07/Obama-privacy-email

by Ben Shapiro 7 Jun 2013, 10:38 AM PDT

On Friday, President Obama took one question at a speech in northern California. Naturally, the question was about breaking information that the Obama administration has been monitoring Americans’ communications, including email exchanges. President Obama first said that all the stories were hype. Then, oddly, he said that even he could be targeted once he leaves office, so that proves he’s concerned about privacy issues:

I will leave the office at some point. Sometime in the next three and a half years and after that I will be a private citizen. And I suspect that on a list of people who might be targeted so that somebody can read their emails or listen to their phone calls, I might be high on that list. So it’s not that I personally don’t have an interest in insuring that my privacy is protected.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34