Author Topic: Prince Philip admitted to hospital for exploratory operation following abdominal pains  (Read 1609 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
NBC Nightly News ‏@nbcnightlynews 3m

BREAKING: MORE: Prince Philip admitted to hospital for exploratory operation following abdominal pains, Buckingham Palace says

Only tweets as yet.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Per the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22807942

Prince Philip admitted to hospital
Breaking news

Prince Philip has been admitted to hospital for an exploratory operation, Buckingham Palace says.

He was admitted to the London Clinic "following abdominal investigations" and is expected to stay in the hospital for up to two weeks.

The Duke of Edinburgh, who will be 92 on 10 June, pulled out of official engagements in May and this month.

He will have an operation on Friday under general anaesthetic, says BBC royal correspondent Peter Hunt.

The page will be updated as more info comes in.

Offline Relic

Perhaps he'll get his chance to come back as a killer virus?
The least he could do is die off to decrease the population.

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/07/prince-philip-if-i-were-reincarnated-i.html

Offline raml

What a horrible thing to say relic. He has family that love him and no matter what our personal views are of the man to wish him dead is wrong. My dad lived to be 94 he had many loving family members that were thrilled he lived a long life and no one ever said to bad he isn't dead so the population could decrease. My prayers go out to Prince Phillip.

Offline Relic

What a horrible thing to say relic. He has family that love him and no matter what our personal views are of the man to wish him dead is wrong. My dad lived to be 94 he had many loving family members that were thrilled he lived a long life and no one ever said to bad he isn't dead so the population could decrease. My prayers go out to Prince Phillip.

Did you even read the link. Prince Phillip wanted to come back as a killer virus to reduce the human population. I didn't wish him dead directly... I offered him options based on his view of the world.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Philip is one who says what he means. He also doesn't really like people at all. We're sort of used to it  :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The BBC placeholder link is now updated.

Offline raml

Yes I read the article and I still hold to what I said no matter what I think of a person and I don't like Prince Phillip never have I don't like what you said or how you said it and never will. I hate Obama but I don't wish him dead either and have prayed for his soul and my own for hating him so much but I just can't seem to help it I never even hated my ex husband. I am not a hater but Obama has pushed me beyond what even my faith can help me with.

Offline Relic

I am not a hater but Obama has pushed me beyond what even my faith can help me with.

If you notice, what I said was a nod to "A Christmas Carol". Remember when one of the ghosts, I believe it was Christmas present, mocks Scrooge with his own words about dying and reducing the surplus population. Phillip wanted to be a killer virus to reduce the human population.

You are a better person than I am. I was taught never to wish ill on anyone, but in Obama's case, I am not sure I can maintain that standard.

Offline mountaineer

Philip is one who says what he means. He also doesn't really like people at all.
That's not entirely bad, and I tend to agree. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org