Author Topic:  (Read 451 times)

Offline happyg

« on: June 05, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »

Offline Relic

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 03:02:41 PM »
Ellsberg just signed up for the Woodward treatment.

- Ignored by all liberals.
- If ignore fails, paint Ellsberg as over the hill, losing touch, basically an idiot.

Mr. Ellsberg, here's a clue: To modern liberals Obama IS liberalism. An attack on Obama is considered an attack on their religion itself.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
Ellsberg just signed up for the Woodward treatment.

- Ignored by all liberals.
- If ignore fails, paint Ellsberg as over the hill, losing touch, basically an idiot.

Mr. Ellsberg, here's a clue: To modern liberals Obama IS liberalism. An attack on Obama is considered an attack on their religion itself.

You're right.  And it looks like these real liberals (Woodward and Ellsberg) don't understand as much about their own party in its current state as they ought to.

They are former heroes of the left, but they are now attacking the most high supreme god, and they will be punished for it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:25:01 PM by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 04:04:44 PM »
To people with historical perspective, Ellsberg's comments ought to perk up their ears.

As a 20 year old father drafted, I served my 2 years and out. But during that time I was very mixed up about Vietnam.

Heard both sides: Domino theory--fight the world communist scourge. And the peacenik side, too.

Eventually it wound down, but not after Nixon paraded across the American horizon, as the guy behind "The Imperial Presidency."

More and more comparison in the news between Nixon and Obama.

Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and finally Nixon felt Vietnam was justification for Americans to die.

Today Obama picks Islamic terrorists for Egypt, Libya, and apparently Syria etc. And Americans die.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf