Author Topic: WATCH: GALLERY ERUPTS DURING IRS HEARING AFTER PAUL RYAN CALLS OUT A DEM REP  (Read 1290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/04/watch-paul-ryan-spark-applause-after-calling-out-a-dem-rep-who-seemed-to-blame-conservatives-for-being-targeted/

WATCH: GALLERY ERUPTS DURING IRS HEARING AFTER PAUL RYAN CALLS OUT A DEM REP
Jun. 4, 2013 1:36pm Becket Adams

It is always entertaining to see what happens when old guard D.C. crosses paths with “young gun” D.C.

Take, for example, the recent clash between Congressmen Jim McDermott (D-Wa.) and Paul Ryan (R-Wisc).

During a Tuesday House Ways and Means Committee hearing on the IRS’ targeting of conservative groups, Rep. McDermott said that Tea Party groups wouldn’t have been scrutinized if they didn’t apply for tax-exempt status and engage in the activities they did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9RGNpY9_mgc

Sounds like McDermott’s blaming conservative groups for the IRS scandal, no? An amused Paul Ryan seemed to think so.

Ryan scrapped his prepared question and instead chose to respond to the Washington congressman’s bewildering characterization of the IRS scandal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I0ODb5Zlhts
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

IMO, we're still too genteel....considering the opposition.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline happyg

IMO, we're still too genteel....considering the opposition.

How right you are! I'd like to see some blood in the water! McDermot had the guts to sit there and attack the Tea Party representatives, and lied while he was at it. Had Gowdy been Ryan, he would have chewed him up and spit him out.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Sooner or later freedom loving Americans, if there are any of those left, are going to realize that the income tax and the IRS are incompatible with freedom and must be done away with if we are ever to be a free people again!

http://fairtax.org
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How right you are! I'd like to see some blood in the water! McDermot had the guts to sit there and attack the Tea Party representatives, and lied while he was at it. Had Gowdy been Ryan, he would have chewed him up and spit him out.

Jim McDermot should, by all rights, be in prison for what he did to Newt and the ONLY reason he's not is that he is a Democrat!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline happyg

Jim McDermot should, by all rights, be in prison for what he did to Newt and the ONLY reason he's not is that he is a Democrat!

Wasn't Newt found innocent a year or two later?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wasn't Newt found innocent a year or two later?

Yes! Completely exonerated on all counts!

- J. R. R. Tolkien