Author Topic: WATCH: GALLERY ERUPTS DURING IRS HEARING AFTER PAUL RYAN CALLS OUT A DEM REP  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

IMO, we're still too genteel....considering the opposition.   

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline happyg

IMO, we're still too genteel....considering the opposition.

How right you are! I'd like to see some blood in the water! McDermot had the guts to sit there and attack the Tea Party representatives, and lied while he was at it. Had Gowdy been Ryan, he would have chewed him up and spit him out.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Sooner or later freedom loving Americans, if there are any of those left, are going to realize that the income tax and the IRS are incompatible with freedom and must be done away with if we are ever to be a free people again!

http://fairtax.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How right you are! I'd like to see some blood in the water! McDermot had the guts to sit there and attack the Tea Party representatives, and lied while he was at it. Had Gowdy been Ryan, he would have chewed him up and spit him out.

Jim McDermot should, by all rights, be in prison for what he did to Newt and the ONLY reason he's not is that he is a Democrat!

Offline happyg

Jim McDermot should, by all rights, be in prison for what he did to Newt and the ONLY reason he's not is that he is a Democrat!

Wasn't Newt found innocent a year or two later?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wasn't Newt found innocent a year or two later?

Yes! Completely exonerated on all counts!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf