Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: 'No Evidence' White House Directed IRS To Target Conservatives  (Read 613 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline happyg

Graham and McCain ought to get a room, and just enjoy each other, while the real men do the heavy lifting. Neither have the guts to call a liar a liar, and use soft words, to show how soft they really are. Lindsey and John are the gruesome twosome of the Senate.

Offline GourmetDan

Lindsey Graham: 'No Evidence' White House Directed IRS To Target Conservatives

That's like murdering all the witnesses and then claiming that there are no witnesses...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Slide Rule

Yet.

There is no evidence yet!

:)
All the best,
Al

Disclosure:
I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France

Richard Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics

Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind

Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
The lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.  Mr. Graham should stop playing the patsy.

Offline DCPatriot

Let me water board Valerie Jarrett, Ms. Lerner and Mr. Schulman.....I'll get the answer in about 5 minutes. :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf