Author Topic: BREAKING: Source Says IRS Scandal About To Explode, “Low-Level Employees Miffed At Being Blamed, About To Return Fire”…  (Read 622 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:51:38 PM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
“It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.” —Voltaire

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline sinkspur

Unless these low-level grunts are offered immunity, they'll never turn.

It's far easier to dupe people than to convince them they have been duped.

Offline musiclady

"What unrepentant sin against Jesus Christ does a Republican have to commit, before you will stop rewarding them with your vote?"

I don't vote for degenerate liberals.  No matter what letter they have after their names.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline happyg

Unless these low-level grunts are offered immunity, they'll never turn.

Unless they are offered something huge, they will turn. These people have higher aspirations, and taking the hit won't look good on their resumes. Not all union members are democrats, and don't like what is going on. They also have pride, and to be insulted by their bosses is disgusting and belittling.

Offline DCPatriot

I can't see how a known snitch would be safe in a government union environment today.

They kill young attractive secretaries in offices with window views of the White House.

And strangely.....they go unsolved. :pondering:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family".    ...Mother Teresa

"It's not the mountain before you, but the pebble in your shoe"      ....or something like that

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo