Author Topic: The Value Of Life! (Ten Grand?)  (Read 871 times)

Offline mrclose

The Value Of Life! (Ten Grand?)
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:25:39 pm »
Maybe someone with better search skills can help me out here?

I heard on our local Richmond station (WRVA 1140am) today that this monster was 'gifted' with a $10,000 bond!
(Hence .. my title)

I can't find that story in print anywhere.
It's not even on the stations site!?

The original (media/print) stories were very mis-leading claiming the newborn was dead!
It wasn't!

Well here's the story:

Actual Title:Woman 'gave birth in an office toilet cubicle and put the newborn in a bag before throwing it out with the trash'

A woman gave birth to a baby girl, put her in a plastic bag and threw her in a dumpster 'like common household trash', a court heard today.

Shavaughn Robinson, from Richmond, Virginia, gave birth to the baby in the bathroom of an office building last week, put the baby in the toilet bin and covered it with paper towels.

She then allegedly tied up the bag and threw it in the dumpster behind the building.

Robinson worked in the building as a massage therapist and said she was having stomach problems before going to the bathroom.

The 27-year-old was seen cleaning up blood and acting suspiciously in a bathroom stall by a cleaning crew.

The janitor found the baby's body that evening. She died of asphyxiation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335362/Woman-gave-birth-office-toilet-cubicle-newborn-bag-throwing-trash.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Society's Downfall!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: The Value Of Life! (Ten Grand?)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:15 pm »
The Richmond mother whose baby was found dead in a dumpster last week could soon be released from jail.

A judge granted Shavaughn Robinson a $10,000 bond during a hearing Monday morning.  Robinson was charged with felony concealment of a body

http://wtvr.com/2013/06/03/mother-of-newborn-baby-found-in-dumpster-could-be-released/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:03:23 pm »
Thank You Cincinnatus!

I am SO D@MN SICK of Judges!
~ Self

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »
At today’s hearing, Craddock asked that Robinson be held without bond, arguing that she gave birth to the baby girl last week in a bathroom in an office building on Monument Avenue and left the child in a plastic trash bag in a Dumpster behind the building.

Craddock also said that Robinson, who is charged with felony concealment of a dead body, will be facing additional charges and is considered a flight risk. The police have labeled the infant’s death as a homicide.

Po Chau, a supervising assistant public defender,  asked the judge to set a “reasonable bond.”

Chau described Robinson, 27, as a hard worker with strong family backing who, if released on bond, would be staying with her 70-year-old grandmother in Richmond.

“There is no evidence of her being a flight risk,” Chau said.

Judge Angela E. Roberts of Richmond Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court set bond for Robinson at $10,000. Craddock told the judge that the prosecution will appeal the decision. Another bond hearing could be held this week in Richmond Circuit Court.

http://mobi.timesdispatch.com/richmond/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Kqdk0ss4&full=true#display
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:09:43 pm by mrclose »
~ Self