Author Topic: IRS Agent Was So Disturbed by Targeting, Sought Another Job  (Read 910 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/03/IRS-Agent-Was-So-Disturbed-By-Targeting-Sought-Another-Job

by Wynton Hall 3 Jun 2013, 4:50 AM PDT

An unnamed senior Cincinnati Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agent was so uncomfortable with the IRS’s political targeting of conservative groups that in July 2010 he or she applied for another job.

“It was the whole tea party,” said the senior agent. “It was the whole picture. I mean, it was micromanagement. The fact that the subject area was extremely sensitive and it was something that I didn’t want to be associated with.”

The senior IRS agent tells the Daily Mail that the IRS’s attempts to scapegoat two “rogue agents” as being responsible for the widening scandal are precisely why they did not want to work for the IRS any longer.

“I mean, rogue agent? Even though I was taking all my direction from EO Technical [the Exempt Organizations technical office in Washington, D.C.], I didn’t want my name in the paper for being this rogue agent for a project I had no control over.”

The revelation is just the latest in a scandal that promises to expand this week. An IRS expenditures report set for release on Tuesday reportedly will show that from 2010 to 2012, the embattled tax agency spent $50 million of taxpayer money on lavish conferences where IRS agents stayed in presidential suites at a rate of $1,500 to $3,500 a night.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: IRS Agent Was So Disturbed by Targeting, Sought Another Job
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 03:31:37 pm »
It's criminal that an employee decides to quit a government job because he's afraid of his boss! Last year, my son got a job he loved, but the boss was a jerk in more than one way.  He was doing illegal things, and demanded my son sign off on it. My son had enough and quit, even though he really needed the job. He decided to file for unemployment, thinking he wouldn't get it. After he laid out his side of the story, his boss was asked if my son told the truth. He said yes, and my son got unemployment. His boss didn't fight it. I think he learned a lesson. Never make your employees do something illegal.