Author Topic: Wife of Former IRS Chief Campaigned for Obama, Questioned Romney's Taxes  (Read 1344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/02/Wife-of-Former-IRS-Chief-Campaigned-for-Obama-Questioned-Romney-s-Taxes

by Kerry Picket 2 Jun 2013, 4:15 PM PDT

Former Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Douglas Shulman is under fire from Congress for his agency's targeting of Tea Party and other conservative organizations. Shulman himself is under suspicion for his numerous visits to the White House compared to other administration officials. Additionally, Shulman's wife Susan L. Anderson reportedly works for the Washington D.C. based liberal organization Public Campaign.

In fact, according to Anderson's Twitter feed, she worked on the Obama campaign:

Susan Anderson @slandersonwdc

En route to airport after working 3 days 4 OFA, MiL just asks me If I know abt the Chrysler ads :) #Obama2012
5:27 AM - 4 Nov 2012

Anderson tweeted about spending time with union members during the campaign.

After spending the day in East Dayton w/union folks working 4 Obama, this America's Future GM retirees' ad rings rather false. #Obama2012
7:02 PM - 3 Nov 2012

The wife of the then Commissioner of the IRS also tweeted about Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's taxes:

Ha! "@IvanTheK: If Romney loses the election, I bet he can file an amended return and claim the deductions he didn't claim.”
2:04 PM - 21 Sep 2012 from Washington, DC, United States

Reid calls on Romney to reveal his taxes - “@TPM: Romney calls on Reid to reveal his source: http://tpm.ly/QBWise
3:49 PM - 7 Aug 2012 from Oshtemo, MI, United States

Romney Calls On Reid To Reveal His Source

Mitt Romney on Tuesday called upon Harry Reid to reveal his source that claims Romney paid zero taxes over the previous 10 years, saying that the Senate Majority Leader has "lost a lot of credibili...
Talking Points Memo @TPM

Romney in class by himself - see @SunFoundation charts comparing Romney's tax returns to other presidents. http://bit.ly/LQegqf
2:34 PM - 26 Jul 2012 from Washington, DC, United States

Folks go to Caymans to dodge taxes or dive reefs - wanna bet what Mitt was doing there? http://tinyurl.com/7zhlvtp
1:49 PM - 19 Jan 2012

Questions Plague Romney On The Trail

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Facing newly barbed questions about his wealth, Mitt Romney on Thursday refused to bow to pressure to immediately release his tax returns in the rocky home stretch of South...
HuffPost Politics @HuffPostPol

In this tweet she makes an innocuous reference to her husband, Douglas Shulman.

I have no idea what my husband is saying but all these tax + finance reporters are nodding their heads. #taxday
12:15 PM - 6 Apr 2011

Anderson took part in a protests as well, according to her Twitter feed. She called on her Twitter followers to protest Karl Rove and his American Cross Roads group as well as a Republican fundraiser in Wisconsin.

Join me @ 14 and NY Ave in DC for #takeback12 Confront Karl Rove + American Crossroads. Rebuild the American Dream.
11:24 AM - 20 Jun 2012

Karl Rove, Crossroads, Get Money Out! #fairelections #rebuildthedream pic.twitter.com/x96JsBvs
12:49 PM - 20 Jun 2012 from Washington, DC, United States

Join me @ today's #WIUNION protest in DC - look 4 Adam's sign:: http://twitpic.com/4a30cp
12:47 PM - 16 Mar 2011

Anderson's group, Public Campaign, describes itself as, "a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to sweeping campaign reform that aims to dramatically reduce the role of big special interest money in American politics."

Public Campaign is laying the foundation for reform by working with a broad range of organizations, including local community groups, around the country that are fighting for change and national organizations whose members are not fairly represented under the current campaign finance system. Together we are building a network of national and state-based efforts to create a powerful national force for federal and state campaign reform.

During a Congressional hearing, Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) questioned Shulman if he knew how Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) had information in supporting a July 2012 claim that Romney had not paid taxes for the last ten years. Shulman appeared not to know how or why Senator Reid made such a claim.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

Hmmm wanna bet the leaks to ProPublica came via Shulman?  He clearly belongs in prison.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline sinkspur

I'm guessing Shulman is up to his ass in this scandal. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

I'm guessing Shulman is up to his ass in this scandal.

Yep.. thus his lame "I went to the WH for Easter Egg rolls"
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

This has opened a flood gate of people going back through her old tweets...

BTW with this info if Romney had a spine he would be suing the IRS at this point instead of hosting one of the people who destroyed him next week (David Axelrod)

Offline raml

I lost a lot of respect for him when he never questioned all the fraud in the election. He is just a rhino like so many republicans. I wish they would just become democrats and leave their seats open to real republicans so we have a choice in who we can vote for instead of like it is now either a democrat or a democrat dressed as a republican most of them aren't even a democrat light.