Author Topic: BOOM! Judge Jeanine SCORCHES Eric Holder, says he should be INDICTED  (Read 910 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/boom-judge-jeanine-scorches-eric-holder-says-he-should-be-indicted/

BOOM! Judge Jeanine SCORCHES Eric Holder, says he should be INDICTED
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on June 1st, 2013

I’ve really come to look forward to Judge Jeanine’s monologues because she is one of the few who will tell the brutal truth no matter how politically incorrect or sensitive. And in this week’s monologue she takes on America’s top law enforcement agent and head of the DOJ, Eric Holder, and rakes him across the coals for the lies he has told and how he is running the DOJ. She calls him a political operative and says he needs to be indicted – and then she writes the actual indictment. Fantastic!

must watch video at link

This is a MUST WATCH:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Re: BOOM! Judge Jeanine SCORCHES Eric Holder, says he should be INDICTED
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 11:59:55 am »
I watched it, and she was amazing! She spilled it all out in her lengthy monologue. She puts Hannity and O'Reilly to shame!

Offline Rapunzel

Re: BOOM! Judge Jeanine SCORCHES Eric Holder, says he should be INDICTED
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 07:15:03 pm »
Like I said.... she belongs in PRIME TIME..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776