Author Topic: I just got polled  (Read 973 times)

Offline Rapunzel

I just got polled
« on: June 01, 2013, 07:50:09 pm »
You won't believe this poll... they wanted to know if you are very likely to vote in 2014 - I answered yes.. then the voice (auto voice) says which of the following will mostly likely get you to RUSH to the ballot box press 1 for free and open abortion, press 2 for stricter gun registration, press 3 for open the borders for unrestricted immigration - Arizona is 48th in education, press four to increase taxes for schools and press five to increase state income taxes .....

Since none of them applied to me I didn't press a button .. it says I didn't hear you... press a number to tell me you are still here... so I did and it repeated the above... at NO TIME were you given anything other than the liberal options..........
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: I just got polled
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 08:32:42 pm »
Did the system say who was doing the polling?

Clearly they were only looking for liberals to find out which issues they care about the most so it was probably the state Democrat party, or some leftist group.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 08:48:47 pm »
Since none of them applied to me I didn't press a button .. it says I didn't hear you... press a number to tell me you are still here... so I did and it repeated the above... at NO TIME were you given anything other than the liberal options..........

Oh... you should have voted for the most extreme liberal option available.  Let them think the pool of insane voters is larger than it really is.  That way they are more likely to make some really bad decisions for how they 'play' 2014.

I think we should adopt the liberal game-plan and join liberal groups and support absolutely insane policies for 2014.

They'll never know the difference...

« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:49:08 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 02:44:07 am »
Did the system say who was doing the polling?

Clearly they were only looking for liberals to find out which issues they care about the most so it was probably the state Democrat party, or some leftist group.

Nope, didn't say who it was, but I actually hit one and let them go through all the questions again and then let it sit idle again only to get the same response:  "you didn't vote - are you still there".

I laughed because this is what polls have reduced to... not even an option that isn't biased.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776