Author Topic: A Government’s Racist Hiring and Targeting of Conservatives and Pregnant Women  (Read 913 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Government targeting of conservatives is not confined to a couple of federal departments, as demonstrated by the events in a small District of Columbia employee relations board. A letter obtained by PJ Media documents open racism and hostility toward pregnant and conservative employees in the D.C. Public Employee Relations Board (PERB). The letter also demonstrates that lawless hostility toward conservatives is a characteristic of all levels of government.

This District of Columbia government board responsible for resolving employee disputes with management, has engaged in racist hiring practices, discrimination against pregnant women, and hostility toward conservatives according to a resignation letter from its executive director.

The behavior described in the resignation letter of former executive director Ondray Harris is another example of the broader hostility toward conservatives found throughout federal agencies such as the IRS, EPA and Justice Department.

Ondray Harris, an attorney, resigned as executive director of PERB on May 24, 2013. His resignation letter contains accounts of disturbing, racist and illegal behavior by board members Don Wasserman and Ann Hoffman. Among the behavior:

Harris, an African-American, was criticized by board member Don Wasserman for hiring white men to work for PERB. From the letter:

“Mr. Wasserman rebuked me with regard to my hiring white male employees. What is more, Mr. Wasserman demanded that I ‘refrain from hiring white men in the future’ to fill open Attorney-Advisor positions supporting PERB.”

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2013/06/01/a-governments-racist-hiring-and-targeting-of-conservatives-and-pregnant-women/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline happyg

The government won't be satisfied until the best and smartest Americans are confined to flipping burgers. Even then, they will hammer them until they repent.