Author Topic: PLAUSIBLE THEORY? Was President Obama High On Coke While Benghazi Burned?  (Read 4200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

famousdayandyear

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QrxDzlfDAE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QrxDzlfDAE</a>

Offline Rapunzel

Bill Clinton destroyed his nose with cocaine....  looks like Obama is in the process of the same.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QrxDzlfDAE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QrxDzlfDAE</a>

My God, after seeing that I have no doubt whatsoever he is a cokehead!  That certainly explains his poor performance in the first debate.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Why do coke users touch their nose so much?  Is it runny?  Does it itch?   :shrug:

Offline Rapunzel

Why do coke users touch their nose so much?  Is it runny?  Does it itch?   :shrug:

James Brown, Millionaire, Did So Much Cocaine His Nose Collapsed

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy Campbell Posted: 09/27/2012 4:30 pm Updated: 09/27/2012 4:30 pm

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, and this guy nose it.

A millionaire with a taste for expensive cars and exorbitant amounts of cocaine was arrested when police found a huge drug stash in his Bentley convertible, Wales Online reports.

James Brown (yep), 45, of southwest Wales, reportedly really likes cocaine. He did so much cocaine on a daily basis that his nose has deformed and collapsed, the news site reported.

Last week, he was sentenced to five years in jail after cops found $277,000 worth of cocaine stowed away in his car's air vents and folding roof mechanism. At the time of his arrest, he was staying in a luxury hotel where investigators also found a collection of illegal guns and more cocaine, the Daily Mail reported.

In court last week, a judge heard how Brown used legitimate money to fund his cocaine problem. But the drug led to paranoia -- and a deteriorated nose -- so he bought the haul of weapons to defend himself. The guns included a 9mm semi-automatic Walther PP1 pistol, which is similar to the gun used by James Bond, according to the Herald Sun.

Brown admitted to everything, prosecutors said.

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

It is amazing to me what people will do to their bodies for their addictions.

Offline Rapunzel

It is amazing to me what people will do to their bodies for their addictions.

and all these kids using Ectasy are actually putting a big hole in their brains (saw CTScan of some of the before and after of brains on Ectasy - it is downright scary)

Offline Carling

I touch my nose a lot too.  It's because I have hay fever in the spring and summer.   :pondering:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

I touch my nose a lot too.  It's because I have hay fever in the spring and summer.   :pondering:

Sinusitis will do that to you as well.  :beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline olde north church

Whose vault do you think DuJan's incriminating photos are kept in?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf