Author Topic: Libya: We gave US three-day warning of Benghazi attack  (Read 748 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Libya: We gave US three-day warning of Benghazi attack
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:15:47 PM »

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Libya: We gave US three-day warning of Benghazi attack
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:22:50 PM »
Would not... check that... does not surprise me.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 10:26:56 PM »
This doesn't surprise me with this admin.....is this why Stevens kept asking for more security in the days prior to the attack?

Support the USO

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »
This meshes with the theory/rumor that the regime was staging a "mock" kidnapping of Amb Stevens, who would then be "exchanged" for the Blind Sheik--currently housed, I checked on the fed prison site for the name Omar Rahman, and sho nuff he is there at the fed's "white collar" facility in Butner, NC.  Waiting to be exchanged I suppose.  So, if the regime were planning this, the warnings from Libyan officials would be ignored....I guess...

Curious, the sheik is NOT in a high security facility.  How can that be?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 10:46:46 PM »
This meshes with the theory/rumor that the regime was staging a "mock" kidnapping of Amb Stevens, who would then be "exchanged" for the Blind Sheik--currently housed, I checked on the fed prison site for the name Omar Rahman, and sho nuff he is there at the fed's "white collar" facility in Butner, NC.  Waiting to be exchanged I suppose.  So, if the regime were planning this, the warnings from Libyan officials would be ignored....I guess...

Curious, the sheik is NOT in a high security facility.  How can that be?

In the Butner Federal Medical Center no less... the guy has a cushy incarceration, it seems.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 10:59:01 PM »
Why is all this information coming out now?

Are we puppets being played?  Because for all these to hit the 'Messiah' at once....you gotta wonder.

Because it can't be the CIA or the FBI.  And certainly not the DOJ.  They're all headed by Obama's people, aren't they?

Or, has a rogue group in the aforementioned leaked...and that's what has them snooping and eavesdropping, etc..

{{{scratching my head}}}

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:01:24 PM »
Why is all this information coming out now?

Are we puppets being played?  Because for all these to hit the 'Messiah' at once....you gotta wonder.

Because it can't be the CIA or the FBI.  And certainly not the DOJ.  They're all headed by Obama's people, aren't they?

Or, has a rogue group in the aforementioned leaked...and that's what has them snooping and eavesdropping, etc..

{{{scratching my head}}}

This was dated September 18th, DC..... there is just so much info that seeps through at one time when the poop is hitting the proverbial fan...  and remember we were leading up to an election and people were absorbed with it as well.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 11:07:52 PM »
This was dated September 18th, DC..... there is just so much info that seeps through at one time when the poop is hitting the proverbial fan...  and remember we were leading up to an election and people were absorbed with it as well.

IOW, if the press ignore it...nobody finds out.  The Fifth Column.

So...if they're letting it 'seep', they just want to keep us in a constant state of controlled rage right now.

Once again.... :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf