Author Topic: The New York Times Provides a Few New Tidbits on the Rosen Affair [MOTHER JONES]  (Read 451 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

Kevin Drum is a ubber liberal writer.....

Offline Cincinnatus

If I am not mistaken in order to obtain a warrant the requesting LEO has to swear the reasons specified for the warrant are thought or known to be true and accurate. Given that the Rosen warrant was clearly a fishing expedition, the officer who signed off on it should be called to testify and could be subject to perjury charges. That threat could well lead to revelations from him as to who ordered the warrant and why.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

If I am not mistaken in order to obtain a warrant the requesting LEO has to swear the reasons specified for the warrant are thought or known to be true and accurate. Given that the Rosen warrant was clearly a fishing expedition, the officer who signed off on it should be called to testify and could be subject to perjury charges. That threat could well lead to revelations from him as to who ordered the warrant and why.
Good points.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf