Author Topic: EXPOSED: Soros Spent $6.1Million Pressuring The IRS To Target Conservatives  (Read 1204 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Excerpted from CNS News: As IRS efforts targeting politically-conservative groups gained momentum, George Soros-funded liberal groups repeatedly called on the IRS to investigate conservative nonprofit organizations.

While the first reported instances of extra IRS scrutiny for conservative groups began in Cincinnati in March of 2010, the attacks began to pick up steam on a national level soon after Soros-funded groups began firing off letters to the IRS in October of that year – following the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling.

The talking points of these groups then bounced around a carefully created progressive “echo chamber,” until they eventually made their way into established media outlets. Key IRS policy changes about how it investigated conservative groups took place soon after it received three separate letters sent by Soros-funded liberal organizations.

Several Soros-funded groups including the Campaign Legal Center, Democracy 21, the Center for Public Integrity, Mother Jones and Alternet have worked to pressure the IRS to target conservative nonprofit groups. The subsequent IRS investigation flagged more than 100 tea party-related applications for higher scrutiny, including applications that included the words “Tea Party” and “patriot.”

http://patdollard.com/2013/05/exposed-soros-spent-6-1million-pressuring-the-irs-to-target-conservatives/

Offline Rapunzel

I posted the entire article from the original source two weeks ago.. didn't get one response.  Seems people don't care about Soros and Bloomberg using their money to remake America in their preferred image.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I posted the entire article from the original source two weeks ago.. didn't get one response.  Seems people don't care about Soros and Bloomberg using their money to remake America in their preferred image.

It could have been just timing and was pushed down before folks saw it.

Nothing Soros does surprises me any more. I really am surprised there haven't been lawsuits against him for his games.

Offline Rapunzel

It could have been just timing and was pushed down before folks saw it.

Nothing Soros does surprises me any more. I really am surprised there haven't been lawsuits against him for his games.

There would be if both parties were not owned by him (Bloomberg, too).  McCain is up to his neck in Soros money... has been for a long time.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776