Author Topic: Barbara Eden, 78, gets back into her I Dream of Jeannie crop-top and harem pantaloons  (Read 2097 times)

Offline mrclose

Have had a crush on her for forty years! 8888crybaby
Still beautiful!

She spent five years and 139 episodes starring on sixties sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie.

And Barbara Eden, 78, bravely donned her iconic crop-top and harem pantaloons for the opening ceremony of the 21st Life Ball in Vienna Saturday.

The evergreen TV legend still looked fabulous while baring her impressive midriff in the pink chiffon costume and tiny red velvet bolero.

The former blonde bombshell even made sure to wear her star-making role's classic braided blonde ponytail wig, scarf hat, and silver kitten heels.

Originally designed by Gwen Wakeling with colors selected by Eden, the Jeannie costume caused controversy with the censors due to the slightly exposed navel.

SCROLL DOWN FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2331073/Barbara-Eden-78-I-Dream-Jeannie-crop-harem-pantaloons.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
She looks great and has a vibrant personality too. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She still looks brilliant.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Yes, she does look great!  One trivial difference though--in the 60's, the network would not allow Eden to show her belly button while in costume.  Now she can!  :beer:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
She looks good, but going from Larry Hagman to Bill Clinton is definitely a step down.  God only knows what's going to be on Bill Clinton's "wish list."  If I were her I'd do that little head bob thingy and get rid of the cigars before it's too late.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yes, she does look great!  One trivial difference though--in the 60's, the network would not allow Eden to show her belly button while in costume.  Now she can!  :beer:

HA! You reminded me of something. Asked my Mom about that - hey I was only 10 - and Mom said "She is a Genie. She doesn't have a belly button."

:silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She looks good, but going from Larry Hagman to Bill Clinton is definitely a step down.  God only knows what's going to be on Bill Clinton's "wish list."  If I were her I'd do that little head bob thingy and get rid of the cigars before it's too late.
That was pretty close to the thought I had in my head, too. Of all the men... Clinton... blech!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cincinnatus

...the Jeannie costume caused controversy with the censors due to the slightly exposed navel.

How far we have come.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BTW, for you trivia buffs out there, Barbara Eden is Israeli. She was born in the port city Haifa.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
...the Jeannie costume caused controversy with the censors due to the slightly exposed navel.

How far we have come.

Don't forget that you couldn't say "pregnant" on TV or that the husband and wife slept in different beds.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

She was in a movie on PixL recently... looks great except there is something really strange-looking with her jaw line and around her lips these days.. not certain what it is..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776