Author Topic: Do You Believe? Holy image appears behind child battling leukemia  (Read 1204 times)

Offline mrclose

Mods .. Please move if needed.

I can't seem to find a faith category?

(Video at site)

KIRTLAND, OH (WOIO) -

Believer or not, the image behind Erin Potter, a Kirtland girl battling leukemia, is stunning. It certainly stunned her mom.

"My reaction immediately, it's Mary, they hear us, she's there," Jen Potter said.

The picture of Erin, running with sparklers, was taken in her backyard by a friend just after the family learned that Erin's cancer was back, for the third time, and she was facing a second bone marrow transplant.

"I didn't necessarily see it as a sign that Erin is fine and is going to walk out of this, but it's a sign that we're watching over her," Jen added.

19 Action News has documented Erin's cancer battle before. Kevin Potter, her father, actually introduced President Obama at a campaign stop, as the president spoke of the family's fight to stay insured to keep alive the fight for Erin.

Just after the picture was taken, Erin had that transplant, and right now, she's cancer-free.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22416520/do-you-believe-holy-image-appears-behind-child-battling-leukemia
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Do You Believe? Holy image appears behind child battling leukemia
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 02:09:55 am »
Interesting picture

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 03:18:52 pm »
Usually I'm the first to poo poo these things, usually attributed to pareidolia (such as seeing Jesus in a water stain).  That image, however, is very interesting. Easiest explanation, of course, is it is fake. It could also be someone real standing there and the bright light from the sparkler is messing with the camera's image chip which is making it appear ghostly. When I am on my regular computer with Photoshop, I'll look a bit deeper in that image.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 04:13:11 pm »
Thank you for posting this, mrclose.