Author Topic:  (Read 1506 times)

Offline happyg

« on: May 25, 2013, 09:14:03 AM »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:33:49 AM »
More on this story at this thread. Now Conners is planning to sue KMOV, I read in yesterday's Post-Dispatch.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:26:01 PM »
They have at least 3 years more of power. I shutter to think what will be happening to those who disobey by then.   :smokin:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 04:15:33 PM »
They have at least 3 years more of power. I shutter to think what will be happening to those who disobey by then.   :smokin:

Think about Nazi Peloski back in as Speaker......

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »
Think about Nazi Peloski back in as Speaker......
Thanks for reminding me of decades of these people. Think about if amnesty is finally OK'd. Yet there already is a form of amnesty going on via drivers licenses etc.

Offline Relic

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 09:50:11 AM »

Fahgettaboudit. They have 3 + 8 for Hillary. I'm telling you we've swung left. I live in a town that was reliably Republican. We just elected a Democrat mayor. That Democrat used Tea Party slurs and negative campaigning to get elected. It's what works with the morons in America.

The media is fine with this stuff, because to criticize Obama is to be a traitor to the cause. It's going to get much, much worse.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
Fahgettaboudit. They have 3 + 8 for Hillary. I'm telling you we've swung left. I live in a town that was reliably Republican. We just elected a Democrat mayor. That Democrat used Tea Party slurs and negative campaigning to get elected. It's what works with the morons in America.

The media is fine with this stuff, because to criticize Obama is to be a traitor to the cause. It's going to get much, much worse.

Goodness!    Can't you take a "Happy Pill" or something?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Relic

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 09:56:10 AM »
Goodness!    Can't you take a "Happy Pill" or something?    :laugh:

Nope, this is my outlet. If I don't do it here, then I talk about it with the people around me, and they don't like it!

I'm observing. And I have a pretty good record of being right... well, excluding that Romney win thing.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 10:00:35 AM »
Nope, this is my outlet. If I don't do it here, then I talk about it with the people around me, and they don't like it!

I'm observing. And I have a pretty good record of being right... well, excluding that Romney win thing.

LOL!  Me too!

Still have an unopened  bottle of champagne which was supposed to be opened upon my prediction of a Romney landslide victory.

And I refuse to discuss or acknowledge anything to do with politics inside my circle-of-influence.

Too many libtards.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 10:01:45 AM »

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."

H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Offline Relic

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 10:04:20 AM »

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 10:15:58 AM »

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 10:20:09 AM »
More on this story at this thread. Now Conners is planning to sue KMOV, I read in yesterday's Post-Dispatch.

That's what you have to do.  Sue these bastards every time they turn around.  Take their money, pass Go and do it again.  They love to spend OPM, but take theirs and they freak out.

It the only thing these tight-ass libs understand.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online aligncare

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty ...

NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Relic

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »
My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty ...

Great commercial... and it captures how I feel.

Despair.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf