Author Topic: Obamacare Donor-Gate Scandal: Is Sebelius Breaking Federal Law Again?  (Read 1024 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Back in September of 2012, I informed readers that Barack Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius violated the Hatch Act by calling for the re-election of Obama in her official capacity. That was a violation of federal law and inside of two weeks she was set to campaign for Obama. She has yet to be removed from office. Now her actions are once again drawing scrutiny. She is being questioned because of her reported actions of soliciting donations from non-profit organizations that are “directly implementing” Obamacare.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/obamacare-donor-gate-scandal-is-sebelius-breaking-federal-law-again/#ixzz2UEwElqWC

Offline Rapunzel

They then request answers to the following questions:

Media reports state that you have made multiple phone calls to health care industry executives, community organizations, and church groups and directly asked that they contribute funds to non-profits that are working to enroll individuals in the exchanges and increase awareness and support for the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Is this true?

If yes, how many calls have you made?

When did you place these calls? Please provide us both with the dates and times the calls were placed.

Were any Department resources used to place these calls (phones, staff times, etc.)?

What are the names of the non-profits on whose behalf you have solicited donations?

What are the names and affiliations of the individuals that you have called requesting donations?

Have any of these individuals or organizations ever: (1) met with Department staff; (2) solicited assistance from the Department; or (3) filed comments with the Department?

How much money have you raised?

Do you plan on continuing to solicit donations?

Well, what you do expect will actually come of this? I mean you have a known criminal who has violated federal law left at her post. Are we to believe that she wouldn’t go and break the law again?

See friends, this is what happens when criminals are allowed to be in office, break the law, and suffer no consequences as a result. Let’s just see what comes of this

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I won't hold my breath waiting for her to respond.... this is the same unethical woman who claimed 15,000 died when a tornado hit Kansas and then blamed it on Bush........

and.. BTW why are they not asking why she is in EUROPE right now trying to raise this money.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776