Author Topic: Criminality Appears To Lie at the Heart of the IRS Scandal By LAWRENCE KUDLOW  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline happyg

An independent council is the only way to get to the bottom of this. I have no faith in congress. Gowdy is great, but he's just one person. Issa has good intentions, but is ignorant of court proceedings (laws). Jim Jordan is doing a good job, too, but will Issa follow through?

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

An independent council is the only way to get to the bottom of this. I have no faith in congress. Gowdy is great, but he's just one person. Issa has good intentions, but is ignorant of court proceedings (laws). Jim Jordan is doing a good job, too, but will Issa follow through?

Oceander Perino just stated that one reason we HAVE to get an independent council is taking the woman in Texas as an example - she was targeted all at once by the IRS, EPA, OSHA, TSA, etc... and that means someone outside each of those agencies was telling them to go after her and others like her... we need THAT name.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf